Sunday, February 7, 2010

She has....De Berg Feet!!!

So with two months of serious winter left, Olivia needs new shoes.  Go Figure.  My Dad's side of the family has always been known to have big feet, why would my daughter be any different.  After two - three days of Olivia persisting that I was putting her shoes on the wrong feet, we went and got them measured.  Sure enough, the shoes that I swore would last her the whole winter - are now too small.  So we scouted the stores in the mall, where she liked every pair!  I couldn't bring myself to part with $40 per pair of shoe.  So we headed to Target.  Luckily, she found a pair of pink shiney 'Hello Kitty' ballerina shoes that she wore throughout the entire store (even though they still had the tags and bands on them).  Whew!! 

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe how much older they are looking - especially Olivia! I am sorry about the feet but that is truly your Dad's fault :)

    ReplyDelete